Saturday, October 6, 2007

Daddy Duty...

So this morning Steve got up with Colby and let me sleep in a little (aww, so sweet). While I was laying in bed I heard some screaming, but didn't think too much of it (little tantrums aren't abnormal these days). When I got up, Steve told me what happened...apparently Colby was digging around in the wicker chest and got his head and arms stuck inside! Daddy, of course, decided he had time to capture the moment on film before rescuing our baby. The picture doesn't really do it justice b/c you can't hear the screams that go along with it, but Steve was afraid of the repercussions of having it on video...


And a side note: Thanks to all who prayed for Patty...her mastectomy went as well as expected and her pathology report came back clear - no chemo or radiation needed!!

No comments: