Monday, October 1, 2007

Ahhh Fall...

My favorite season of the year. I have to say my favorite seasonal day is the first bloom in Spring (Steve can attest to how happy I get), but Fall is by far my favorite over-all season. The leaves changing color, the absolutely perfect weather and football on tv...what more could you ask for?? I think growing up in the land of 1 season (aka Florida) has made me really appreciate how amazing the changing seasons are here in Colorado.


Since Steve is in DC for a few days, I took Colby and Torreys (our Golden Retriever who will be 3 on Sunday!) on a walk down to the neighborhood park tonight. Colby loves to just watch all the 'big' kids on the playground and playing soccer...he likes the swing and slide, but I really think he'd be just as happy sitting in his stroller people watching. Then again, I'm a big people watcher myself, so I guess that's where he gets it from!


No comments: