Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Introducing...

BROGAN TICE!

Brogan was born at 2:21PM on Tuesday, 5/19/09. For being almost a month early, he was a whopping 5lbs 15 ozs and 18 3/4 inches long!


So far he's been a dream baby and is in the Top 2 of cutest babies I've ever seen! ;)



2 minutes old


Holding hands with daddy. Not sure where the thick brown hair came from...since Colby was a baldy until almost 2!


I love my mommy!


Apparently my doc thinks he's funny and wrote a little message (in permanent marker!) on my belly.

"Look at this guy..."


Passed his hearing test!


First bath...not a big fan.


Under the warmer after bath. Notice the GPS tracker on his ankle!



Enough pictures daddy!



Aunt Karin and Colby "so cute"


3 comments:

KamRoss said...

Congrats. He is precious - I see little Colby in him. Hope all went well. K

Brooke caustrita said...

So glad everything went well! Bet you are looking forward to being home with your 3 guys! Congratulations!

Laura said...

Super precious! Love it. :o)